The RSMA has designed a suite of Health and Safety Support Packages in conjunction with our Contracted Consultant Phil Shields of SIRS Ltd,that are designed to help support our members and address your company’s legal responsibility for workplace health and safety on an ongoing basis.
Our support packages will be particularly valuable if there is a lack knowledge or resources within your organisation and we can act as your external health and safety adviser or can be retained to work alongside your team on a continued basis in a professional health & safety capacity.
As part of the Health and Safety Support Package we can also help you to fulfil your legal obligations by taking the role of ‘Competent Health and Safety Person’ in a range of situations, including:
- When undergoing an audit
- During a tender process
- When applying for accreditation
- In third party negotiations
- When your business is expanding or diversifying
- During specific projects or development phases
The Health and Safety Support Packages range from a one to seven days per year and the support and guidance we offer is tailored to suit each individual organisations requirements. The level of assistance from our team can be scaled up or down as your business grows or needs change.
- Annual Competent Person Support inclusive of CMIOSH Health & Safety Adviser CV and telephone support Monday to Friday 08:00 – 17:30
- One on site visit for needs analysis and or Health & Safety or Quality Systems Audit inclusive of report
Member Price: £600
All Packages are bespoke to meet your needs
All prices listed are inclusive of travel within England. Travel in outside of England will be at an agreed rate.
All prices listed are exclusive of VAT.
To book one of these packages please call Phil Shields on
07872 921 866