RSMA Awards 2022
The next RSMA Awards will take place on the 3rd February 2022 at the Radisson Blu Hotel, East Midlands Airport, following the Annual Conference.
The RSMA Awards celebrate the incredible people, projects, innovations, and initiatives of the road marking industry.
This year's award categories are:
Employee of the Year
Who is eligible: Anyone employed by an RSMA member.
This award is for the individual employee who in their role has demonstrated excellence throughout the year and performed consistently to an outstanding level and above that of his/her peers.
Reasons for nominating an employee may include but are not limited to:
- Undertaking their role and responsibilities to an extremely high standard.
- Totally reliable, conscientious, diligent and pivotal member of the company.
- Demonstrating exceptional commitment outside their primary role.
- Demonstrating exceptional results.
- An individual who seeks to develop/assist their colleagues and their company.
Road Marking Crew of the Year
Who is eligible: Any road marking crew employed by an RSMA Contractor.
This award is for the road marking crew that has demonstrated excellence throughout the year and performed consistently to a level that is both above that of their peers and outstanding.
Reasons for nominating a road marking crew may include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrating throughout the year an exceptional level of professionalism when applying road markings.
- Setting and demonstrating across all areas the benchmark to which others aspire.
- Maintaining standards in challenging circumstances or solving particular problems encountered on-site.
- Undertaking their role in a manner that reflects well on the company.
- Performing beyond the expectations of their role/responsibilities.
BEST USE OR DEVELOPMENT OF NEW TECHNOLOGY
Who is eligible: Anyone employed by an RSMA member OR any RSMA member company.
This award recognises the best use and/or development of new technology in any road marking related area to either improve the work undertaken by the road marking industry or move the industry forward.
Examples could include but are not limited to:
- A new material/product.
- Introduction/use/development of new technology for the betterment of the industry.
- New application/use of existing technology for the betterment of the industry.
The judges will be looking for (one or more of the below):
- A solution that addresses a long standing issue faced by the road marking industry.
- A solution that reduces risk in day to day working.
- A solution that increases effectiveness.
- A solution that increases efficiency.
- A solution that makes day to day working easier.
- A solution that makes day to day working quicker.